Since 2005, Bill has been contracted as a relief manager for various properties, including:
- Admiralty Towers, Brisbane Qld
- Ambassador Apartments, Chevron Island Qld
- Bali Hai Apartments, Noosa Qld
- Baronnet Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Bayview Bay Apartments & Marina, Runaway Bay Qld
- Bayview Tower, Yeppoon Qld
- Beachcomber Resort, Byron Bay NSW
- Beach Haven, Broadbeach, Qld
- Budds Beach Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Byron Lakeside, Byron Bay NSW
- Byron Quarter, Byron Bay NSW
- Central Plaza Port Douglas, Port Douglas, NSW
- Country Comfort Motor Inn, Gin Gin Qld
- Docks on Goodwin, Brisbane Qld
- Gilston Grange, Gilston Qld
- Grandview Apartments, Ballina NSW
- H20 Broadwater Apartments, Gold Coast Qld
- Headland Tropicana, Alexandra Headland Qld
- Island Beach Resort, Broadbeach Qld
- Newstead Terraces, Brisbane Qld
- Nirvana by the sea, Kirra Qld
- Oriana Holiday Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Paradise Grove Apartments, Burleigh Heads Qld
- Pacific Plaza Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Proximity Waterfront Apartments, Redcliffe Qld
- Santa Fey, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Somerset Mews, Sydney NSW
- Sunset Court Holiday Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Surf Regency, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Teneriffe Wharves: Mercantile Dalgety Place, Brisbane Qld
Please contact any of the above properties for a personal reference from the manager/s. Alternatively, contact Bill.
1998 to 2007 - Resident manager of two Gold Coast complexes, Sunset Court Holiday Apartments and Castles in the Sky. Bill was a Gold Coast Committee member of ARAMA .
1989 to 1997 - Managing Director of Sovereign Engineering Pty Ltd
Bill managed the manufacture of 50 stretch limousines and hearses.
1987 to 1992 - Managing Director of Sovereign Limousines Pty Ltd
Bill began the business with three limousines and over a period of five years, it grew to an owner/driver business of 15 vehicles. Bill was a committee member of the Limousine Association of Queensland.
1980 to 1987 - Managing Director of Bungunyah Mountain Retreat Pty Ltd
Bill developed Bungunyah Restaurant on Tamborine Mountain having bought a dilapidated building and finishing with an historic licensed restaurant.
1969 to 1979 - Managing Director of International Adventures Pty Ltd
Bill operated safari-style trips all over Australia and overseas. At the same premises he established The Adventures Club, The Riverside Folk Club and The Brisbane Jazz Club, which continues to operate at the same premises.