Since 2005, Bill has been contracted as a relief manager for various properties, including:
- Admiralty Towers, Brisbane Qld
- Ambassador Apartments, Chevron Island Qld
- Bali Hai Apartments, Noosa Qld
- Baronnet Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Bayview Bay Apartments & Marina, Runaway Bay Qld
- Bayview Tower, Yeppoon Qld
- Beachcomber Resort, Byron Bay NSW
- Beach Haven, Broadbeach, Qld
- Budds Beach Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Byron Lakeside, Byron Bay NSW
- Byron Quarter, Byron Bay NSW
- Central Plaza Port Douglas, Port Douglas, NSW
- Country Comfort Motor Inn, Gin Gin Qld
- Docks on Goodwin, Brisbane Qld
- Gilston Grange, Gilston Qld
- Grandview Apartments, Ballina NSW
- H20 Broadwater Apartments, Gold Coast Qld
- Headland Tropicana, Alexandra Headland Qld
- Island Beach Resort, Broadbeach Qld
- Newstead Terraces, Brisbane Qld
- Nirvana by the sea, Kirra Qld
- Oriana Holiday Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Paradise Grove Apartments, Burleigh Heads Qld
- Pacific Plaza Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Proximity Waterfront Apartments, Redcliffe Qld
- Santa Fey, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Somerset Mews, Sydney NSW
- Sunset Court Holiday Apartments, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Surf Regency, Surfers Paradise Qld
- Teneriffe Wharves: Mercantile Dalgety Place, Brisbane Qld
Please contact any of the above properties for a personal reference from the manager/s. Alternatively, contact Bill.
1998 to 2007 – Resident manager of two Gold Coast complexes, Sunset Court Holiday Apartments and Castles in the Sky. Bill was a Gold Coast Committee member of ARAMA .
1989 to 1997 – Managing Director of Sovereign Engineering Pty Ltd
Bill managed the manufacture of 50 stretch limousines and hearses.
1987 to 1992 – Managing Director of Sovereign Limousines Pty Ltd
Bill began the business with three limousines and over a period of five years, it grew to an owner/driver business of 15 vehicles. Bill was a committee member of the Limousine Association of Queensland.
1980 to 1987 – Managing Director of Bungunyah Mountain Retreat Pty Ltd
Bill developed Bungunyah Restaurant on Tamborine Mountain having bought a dilapidated building and finishing with an historic licensed restaurant.
1969 to 1979 – Managing Director of International Adventures Pty Ltd
Bill operated safari-style trips all over Australia and overseas. He established The Adventures Club, The Riverside Folk Club and The Brisbane Jazz Club, which continues to operate at the same premises.